Saturday 16 April 2016

Chocolate Dipped Strawberry Paralyzer

So Patty brought over a weird bottle of wine from Germany in a cat bottle. She was quite excited about it. She got me primed on cat wine and then casually mentioned that we hadn't posted a paralyzer blog in about a decade. Time to mix our booze! I dug to the depths of my booze tickle trunk and settled on a bottle of Creme de Cacao and Fragoli (strawberry liqueur). So I selected the ingredients, I poured a delicious concoction of ingredients, and I named it. Now Miss Patty will entertain you with some words...

Wow.  After an introduction like that I have big shoes to fill.

This paralyzer is amazing.  I love it.





5 stars 
1 ounce Fragoli
1 ounce Creme de Cacao
Fill to halfway mark with milk 
 top with Coke Zero 
Garnish with crushed chocolate and cinnamon 

The sweet taste of chocolate covered strawberries is delectable and prominent in this drink. It pairs nicely with nothing. I recommend that you drink this alone and follow it with another of the same. 

Poured carefully, you can layer the boozes and create drinkable art. Be proud of your pour.  


For those of you curious about the cat wine, well it's a lovely white wine from Moselland Wine Company.  It tastes like apples. 
It comes in this Devine collectors bottle.  I think it would look great in a window sill.  


We appreciate you following us once again and look forward to posting another great drink in one years time. 
After 10 minutes of trying to remember our passwords, there is a slight chance we will post sooner. After all...Kim Mitchell is back in June and tradition has it that we will create a new paralyzer just for him. I am a wild party!!!

Disclaimer - this post took us so long to compose, we're on our second Chocolate Dipped Strawberry Paralyzer.



4 comments:

  1. About damn time.

    Jacqui

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen, Jacqui! I know for a fact that they drink pretty much all. the. time. So what up with the blog slacking?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, you guys try a S'mores-a-lyzer yet? I'm already in the camping spirit here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you so much for your wonderful ideas. and its summer need to go buy some booze and milk

    ReplyDelete