Sunday 28 October 2012

Good Booze Gone Bad

It's Spooktacular!  The drinks, the laughs, the fun...of Halloween

Great booze, helps to create great stories, famous new quotes, and life moments to regret later on.
This years' Halloween Party promised to bring just that.



The night started off with well dressed folk, full glasses, and lots of smiles. And finished with costumes falling apart or coming off, empty bottles of booze and lots of great dancing and karaoke.

I went under cover, taking notes at the party, tracking the progression of "good booze gone bad". The objective, was to sit back and listen to the conversation....taking note of all the things that people say that another person could take out of context? You know those things that just make you giggle until you pee, or fall on the floor and cry yourself to tears.  The times when you want to type LMFAO. Unfortunately, we didn't have as many of those moments as I was hoping for, but we had some good ones.  This group just removed the "filter" and had some interesting conversation topics.

Before you read any further, please raise your right hand in the air and repeat after me...."I am over the age of 19, old enough to buy my own drink in the bar and promise to not read the following out loud when a minor is present."  (We are Mom's you know....we have to keep this respectful.)

So here it is, the quotes you've been waiting for, in order as the night progressed. I'm sure the quotes will be funnier to those that where there...can you guess who said what?

  • It's just your tit, one big god damn tit
  • Can we wax you while you are here (referring to his back)
  • there is only room for one man to hang his package in this room 
  • Q. What do you think of this idea....A. It's Brilliant
  • Talk about all the shitty spins....dang, left elbow...again
  • Don't spill anything on the kitchen floor or you'll get a good time from Randy
  • There is too much Party Rockin going on down there
  • Tits N Tenille - that's the band name
  • ....ever since my second vasectomy...
  • I'm a very dull person so nothing funny comes out; however, I've been around for 5 years, I think Canada is producing a new coin for that 
  • You want my Bacon?!
  • I injured my nipple today, no seriously...
  • Please, can somebody say something that is not awkward
  • I just serviced my sister today
  • Dammit you just got to do the thing with the other thing
  • Just lie back and think of England
  • I bet you can't spin just once 
  • That's a "spanks" ass 
  • Everything is better with bacon. Don't you wish you could just wake up and chew bacon? aaarrrrr arrrr arrrrrr
  • LAZY ASS
  • That's how both mine were....oooops....they say that the dark gene is the dominant one...that's bull shit
  • If it doesn't match the color of Patty's hair we can't drink it 
  • She doesn't creep easily 
  • That would make me want to masterbate in the front seat
  • Wha?  I already looked at your boobs
  • What are you hungry for??
  • My slippers are ambidextrous, they go with every outfit
Remember that these quotes were in time order and not necessarily from the same conversation...in fact I don't think any two were from the same conversation.

Yikes, well now that I've read those over....I wonder what the heck kinda party I was at.  It was all clean fun.   Which reminds me of the conversation I heard in the liquor store the other day between two guys talking about their high school girl friend.....rotten rotten rotten language.  We are obviously older, wiser and a bit more cautious with our words (as duly noted above).

The overall consensus is that it was a fabulous Party! A great time was had by all and I'm sure the clean up could prove to that. Looking forward to trying it again next year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment